Mexican Corn Bread
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) baking powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) cayenne pepper, crushed
- 1 1/2 cup(s) cheese, grated
- 1 can(s) chilies, green hot mashed
- 2 cup(s) corn
- 1 1/2 cup(s) corn meal
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 onion, grated
- 1/2 cup(s) shortening
- Mix and bake in 2 pans in hot oven.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SusanCarey and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note