- 1/2 cup ground dark roast coffee
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 5 cups water
- 1/4 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1/3 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sweetened whipped cream
- Garnish: ground cinnamon
- Place coffee in coffee filter or filter basket; add cinnamon and nutmeg. Add water to coffeemaker; brew according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Combine brown sugar, chocolate syrup, and milk in a large heavy saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves. Stir in coffee and vanilla. Serve immediately with a dollop of whipped cream; garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note