Mexican Chopped Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) Corn Drained, rinsed
- 1 can(s) Black beans Rinsed and drained
- 1 can(s) Chickpeas Rinsed and drained
- 6 head(s) Romaine lettuce Chopped
- 1 bag(s) Lettuce shreds
- 1 Tomato Seeded and diced
- 1 Bell pepper Diced
- 6 ounce(s) cheddar cheese Grated
- mix 2 lettuces. Layer other ingredients on top. Drizzle dressing on top.
- 1 shallot, skin removed
- 1 clove garlic
- Juice of one lime
- 1/2 package taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 6 oz sour cream
- 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- Combine ingredients in food processor or blender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jamiemorrow and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mexican Chopped Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads