Mexican Chocolate Sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) chocolate, semisweet baking squares chopped
- 3/4 cup(s) whipping cream
- 2 teaspoon(s) light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) almond extract
- pinch(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) butter
- 1 - First cook the first six ingredients in a small saucepan over low heat, whisking occasionally, 3 to 4 minutes or until mixture is smooth and chocolate is melted. Remove from heat. Whisk in butter until melted.
- *** served immediatley
This recipe is a personal recipe added by YUMMY80 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mexican Chocolate Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings