Mexican Chicken Corn Chowder
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 pound(s) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup(s) onion
- 1-2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter or margarine
- 2 cube(s) chicken bouillon
- 1 cup(s) hot water
- 2 cup(s) half-and-half
- 2 cup(s) monterey-jack cheese shredded
- 1 can(s) 16 oz cream style corn
- 1 can(s) 4 oz chopped green chilies
- 1/4 - 1 teaspoon(s) hot pepper sauce
- 1 medium tomato diced
- 1 - 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) cumin ground
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces. In a Dutch oven, brown chicken, onion, garlic and butter until chicken is no longer pink. Dissolve bouillon in water; add to pan along with cumin. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Add cream, cheese, corn, chilies and hot pepper sauce. Cook and stir over low heat until cheese is melted. Stir in tomato.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jacmonty and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mexican Chicken Corn Chowder Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews