Mexican Chicken-and-Rice Soup
Use Basic Recipe 4 & 5.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 quart(s) chicken broth
- 1 cup(s) tomato salsa
- 1/4 cup(s) lime juice
- 4 lime wedges
- 1-1/2 cup(s) Pulled Chicken
- 3 cup(s) Brown Rice Pilaf
- 1/3 cup(s) low-fat montery jack cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup(s) low-fat sour cream
- 1 avocado thinly sliced
- 1. In medium pot, bring broth, salsa and lime juice to boil. Divide chicken and pilaf among 4 bowls. Fill each bowl with hot broth. Top with cheese, sour cream, avocado and cilantro. Serve with lime wedges and hot sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by juliejensen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note