Mexican Chicken-and-Rice Soup
Community Recipe from
- 1 quart(s) chicken broth
- 1 cup(s) tomato salsa
- 1/4 cup(s) lime juice
- 4 lime wedges
- 1-1/2 cup(s) Pulled Chicken
- 3 cup(s) Brown Rice Pilaf
- 1/3 cup(s) low-fat montery jack cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup(s) low-fat sour cream
- 1 avocado thinly sliced
- 1. In medium pot, bring broth, salsa and lime juice to boil. Divide chicken and pilaf among 4 bowls. Fill each bowl with hot broth. Top with cheese, sour cream, avocado and cilantro. Serve with lime wedges and hot sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by juliejensen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes