Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 jar(s) Salsa
- 1(16 oz) bag(s) Monterey Jack cheese
- Coat chicken with Olive oil and spices(Tastefully Simple spices or cumin and garlic salt
- Cover chicken breasts with Salsa
- Cover with foil, bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Uncover and bake for 25 minutes longer
- Cover each chicken breast with Monterey Jack cheese
- Bake for 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted
This recipe is a personal recipe added by akirschbaum and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mexican Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes