Mexican Cheesy Mac
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) chorizo, crumbled and browned
- 2 cup(s) elbow macaroni noodles
- 1 jar(s) Ragu double cheddar sauce
- 1 cup(s) salsa
- 3 1/2 cup(s) water
- Brown sausage. Drain and set aside.
- Add water to skillet and boil. Add noodles and boil 6 minutes; do not drain.
- Add remaining ingredients and heat through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by martindm20 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note