Mexican cerveza spicy sauce
this recipe can sound little weir but in fact is really good mexican spicy sauce with esential ingredients like tomatoes, jalapeno, cilantro, dry chile de arbol, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper to taste, beer my favorite for this recipe is negra modelo hope you enjoy en let me know if you have any idea about this recipe thank's.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 whole(s) Tomatoes
- 5 clove(s) Garlic
- one Jalapeno
- Some Chile de arbol to taste
- half of cup cilantro
- cup Beer
- 1/3 Cup olive oil
- tblsp Lime juice
- to taste Salt an pepper
- 2 oz white or yellow onions
- Place tomatoes, jalapeno, and onions in the skillet with a little olive oil until soft and brown, add chile de arbol last.
- When it's done, place everything in the blender, add remaining ingredients and blend it together.
- Buen apetito and hope you enjoy
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Julioalvizo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note