Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) ground beef browned
- tortilla chips
- 1 can(s) Hormel chili no beans
- 1 can(s) enchilada sauce
- 2-3 cup(s) shredded cheddar (or whatever you have on hand)
- 1 small can chopped green chiles
- 1 cup(s) salsa
- shredded lettuce
- sour cream
- Break tortilla chips and put in the bottom of a 2 1/2 qt casserole dish. Layer 1/2 beef, chili, enchilada sauce, cheese, salsa & chilies Repeat layers. top with more crushed tortillas. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes. Enjoy with some shredded lettuce & sour cream!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bobbiez4599 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mexican Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes