HUSBAND LOVED THIS !
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) LEAN HAMBURGER
- 1 bag(s) DORITOES CRUSHED
- 1 can(s) ROLTEL TOMATOES W/GREEN CHILIES
- 1 ONION CHOPPED
- 1 package(s) LOW SODIUM TACO SEASONING
- 1 can(s) CR. OF CHICKEN SOUP
- 1/2 cup(s) WATER
- 1 can(s) BLACK BEANS RINSED
- 1 can(s) CORN
- 8 OZ SHARP CHEDDAR CHEESE
- PREHEAT OVEN 350*. BROWN BEEF AND ONIONS,DRAIN. STIR IN TOMATOES,TACO SEASONING,SOUP AND WATER. SIMMER 5 MIN. IN BAKING DISH LAYER DORITOES, MEAT MIX AND CHEESE. REPEAT LAYER THEN TOP WITH DORITOES AND CHEESE. COVER AND COOK 35 MIN. UNCOVER AND COOK ADDITIONAL 10 MIN.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by katiemia and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
MEXICAN CASSEROLE Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles