Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1/2 whole(s) yellow onion chopped
- 1 can(s) rotel
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 can(s) ranch style beans
- 1/2 bag(s) tortilla chips
- Brown hamburger meat with onions and drain. Mix cream of chicken, rotel and beans. Pour mixture over chips in 8 x 8 casserole. Cover with cheese. Bake for 20 minutes at 350.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MaryKatNYC and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mexican Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles
More Recipes for Main Dishes