Layered Chicken casserole with chips, cheese and chiles loved by preshoolers
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Chicken Pulled
- 1/2 cup(s) Chicken Broth Low Sodium
- 1 can(s) Cream of Chicken Soup Low Sodium
- 1 pound(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 tablespoon(s) taco seasoning
- 1 can(s) green chiles optional
- 1 bag(s) tortillo chips or taco shells
- Mix chicken, broth, soup, seasoning, chilis, and a handful of the cheddar cheese together.
- Grease bottom of a Casserole dish and then line the bottom of with broken tortilla chips.
- Pour chicken and soup mixture over chips.
- Cover with cheese
- Bake at 350 degrees until hot and cheese is melted. Approx 20 mins.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KchnTornadoe and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note