Yield: Makes 12 to 16 servings
- 4 pounds ground chuck
- 2 large onions, diced
- 3 (10 3/4-ounce) cans cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3 (10-ounce) cans diced tomato and green chiles
- 2 (15-ounce) cans ranch-style beans*
- 1 (16-ounce) package corn tortillas
- 1 (16-ounce) loaf pasteurized prepared cheese product, cubed
- Cook ground chuck and diced onion in a Dutch oven, stirring until meat crumbles and is no longer pink. Drain meat mixture, and return to Dutch oven.
- Stir in chicken soup, diced tomato and green chiles, and beans.
- Layer half of the tortillas evenly into 2 lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dishes. Top each with one-fourth of meat mixture and one-fourth of cheese cubes. Repeat layers with remaining tortillas, meat mixture, and cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- * Pinto beans may be substituted for ranch beans.
- Note: Freeze casserole up to 1 month, if desired. Thaw in refrigerator overnight, and bake as directed.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Casseroles