- 1 chili- or tomato-flavor flour tortilla (10 in.)
- 2/3 cup nonfat or reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons anchovy paste
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- 8 cups rinsed, crisped romaine lettuce in bite-size pieces
- 2 tablespoons shelled, roasted pumpkin seed
- 3 tablespoons crumbled cotija or feta cheese
- calories 98
- caloriesfromfat 18 %
- protein 5.5 g
- fat 2 g
- satfat 0.6 g
- carbohydrate 14 g
- fiber 2.3 g
- sodium 198 mg
- cholesterol 5.1 mg
How to Make It
Cut tortilla into strips about 1/4 inch wide and 2 inches long. Arrange in single layer in pan about 10 by 15 inches.
Bake in a 400° oven until strips are crisp, about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a blender or food processor, whirl the sour cream, garlic, lemon juice, anchovy paste, and cilantro until cilantro is finely chopped.
Place lettuce in a wide bowl, add dressing, and mix. Top with tortilla strips, pumpkin seed, and cheese. Mix to serve.
Use flavored or plain flour tortilla.