- 1 can (16 oz) Old El Paso® refried beans (any variety)
- 2 tablespoons Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 2 cups cut-up rotisserie chicken (from a 2-lb chicken)
- Tortilla chips, celery sticks, veggie sticks or crackers, if desired
- calcium 0 %
- calories 110
- caloriesfromfat 70
- carbohydrate 4 g
- cholesterol 30 mg
- fat 8 g
- fiber 1 g
- iron 2 %
- protein 5 g
- sodium 490 mg
- sugars 0 g
- satfat 3 g
How to Make It
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 1 1/2-quart casserole with cooking spray.
Mix refried beans and 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix in small bowl; spread in bottom of casserole. In medium bowl, mix cream cheese, celery, dressing and hot sauce. Stir in chicken. Spoon chicken mixture over refried beans in casserole.
Bake uncovered 35 minutes or until heated through. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Serve with tortilla chips, celery sticks or other veggies or crackers.