Mexican Breakfast Burritos
Community Recipe from
- flour tortillas
- bacon, ham, or breakfast sausage
- refried beans
- onions, chopped
- potatoes, sliced
- 1. Cook bacon. Set aside.
- 2. Fry the potatoes in bacon grease. Salt and pepper to taste. When potatoes are cooked, strain out the excess grease.
- 3. Add onions and eggs. cook thoroughly.
- 4. Add cheese.
- 5. Smear warmed tortilla with refried beans. Warp egg mixture into tortilla, folding securely.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by camillat and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mexican Breakfast Burritos Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch