Mexican Breakfast Burritos
This is the mega-burrito -- so it doesn't need all these ingredients to taste good. Even eggs fried simpley with refried beans is delicious. Wrap the finished product in tin-foil to keep warm in an on-the-go breakfast.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- flour tortillas
- bacon, ham, or breakfast sausage
- refried beans
- onions, chopped
- potatoes, sliced
- 1. Cook bacon. Set aside.
- 2. Fry the potatoes in bacon grease. Salt and pepper to taste. When potatoes are cooked, strain out the excess grease.
- 3. Add onions and eggs. cook thoroughly.
- 4. Add cheese.
- 5. Smear warmed tortilla with refried beans. Warp egg mixture into tortilla, folding securely.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by camillat and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mexican Breakfast Burritos Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch