Mexican Berry Freeze
More From Sunset
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup frozen blackberries
- 1 cup chilled dry Zinfandel
- 1/3 cup silver tequila (also known as white or blanco)
- 1/4 cup Simple Syrup
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Fresh raspberries and blackberries, for garnish
- Put all ingredients (except garnish) in a blender and whirl until very smooth*. Pour mixture into 3 chilled glasses and garnish with fresh berries skewered on toothpicks.
- *If the seeds bother you, push mixture through a fine strainer with the back of a large spoon.
- Bar snack: Roasted, salted pepitas (pumpkin seeds).
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note