Mexican Beef 'n' Rice
Yield: Makes 4 servings
More From Southern Living
- 1 (8.8-oz.) pouch ready-to-serve Mexican rice
- 1 pound cooked lean ground beef
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1. Cook rice according to package directions.
- 2. Combine cooked ground beef and salsa in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 90 seconds. Stir in rice and cilantro. Serve with corn chips or in lettuce leaves, if desired.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Rice-A-Roni Express Heat & Serve Mexican Rice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes