Mexican Beef & Corn Casserole
Love tacos? Enjoy all the flavorful goodness of tacos in this rich and hearty casserole—without the shells-or the mess!
More From Country Crock®
- Calories: 280
- Calories from fat: 100
- Saturated fat: 4g
- Fat: 11g
- Cholesterol: 55mg
- Sodium: 600mg
- Carbohydrate: 25g
- Sugars: 6g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 22g
- Calcium: 10%
- Iron: 15%
- 2 tablespoons Country Crock® Spread, divided
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- 1 large (11 oz.) Mexican-style corn, drained
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) black beans, drained
- Preheat oven to 400°. Melt 2 tablespoons Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground beef and cook 5 minutes, stirring often, until beef is thoroughly cooked. Remove from heat and stir in cilantro.
- Combine corn, black beans and remaining 2 tablespoons Spread in 8-inch baking dish. Top with beef mixture; spread with salsa and sour cream and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes or until heated though and cheese is melted.
- Cost per recipe*: $8.20
- Cost per serving*: $ 1.37
- *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mexican Beef & Corn Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes