- 2 tablespoons Country Crock® Spread, divided
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- 1 large (11 oz.) Mexican-style corn, drained
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) black beans, drained
- calories 280
- caloriesfromfat 100
- satfat 4 g
- fat 11 g
- cholesterol 55 mg
- sodium 600 mg
- carbohydrate 25 g
- sugars 6 g
- fiber 5 g
- protein 22 g
- calcium 10 %
- iron 15 %
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°. Melt 2 tablespoons Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground beef and cook 5 minutes, stirring often, until beef is thoroughly cooked. Remove from heat and stir in cilantro.
Combine corn, black beans and remaining 2 tablespoons Spread in 8-inch baking dish. Top with beef mixture; spread with salsa and sour cream and sprinkle with cheese.
Bake 20 minutes or until heated though and cheese is melted.
Cost per recipe*: $20
Cost per serving*: $ 37
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.