Mexican Beef Bake with Cilantro Lime Cream
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 ounce(s) elbow or rotini macaroni noodles
- 12 ounce(s) ground beef
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes undrained
- 3/4 bottle(s) salsa
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1/2 cup(s) Montery Jack & Colby cheese shredded
- 1/3 cup(s) sour cream
- 3 tablespoon(s) sliced green onions
- 2 teaspoon(s) chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) finely shredded lime peel
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large saucepan, cook pasta according to directions, drain. Return pasta to hot saucepan, set aside. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef until brown, stirring to break up meat, drain off fat. Stir in cooked meat into pasta, stir in undrained tomatpes, salsa, oregano, cumin, chili powder. Transfer all to baking dish. Bake uncovered for 30 min. Uncover and sprinkle with cheese. Bake uncovered about 3 min or until cheese is melted. In a small bowl, stir together sour cream, 2 T of green onions, cilantro and lime peel. To serve, top each serving with a spoonful of sour cream mixture and sprinkle with remaining green onions.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Toniahooper and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mexican Beef Bake with Cilantro Lime Cream Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes