Mexican Beef and Pasta
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) whole wheat spiral pasta
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 small onion
- 2 can(s) diced tomatoes undrained
- 1 can(s) black beans rinsed and drain
- 1 cup(s) frozen corn thawed
- 1 cup(s) chunky salsa
- 4 ounce(s) green chilies chopped
- 2 1/4 ounce(s) sliced olives drained
- 3 tablespoon(s) taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- Cook pasta according to package.
- Cook beef and onion over med heat until meat is no longer pink
- Stir in pasta, tomatoes, beans, corn, slasa, green chilies, olives, and taco seasoning. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered 8-10 mins.
- Serve with sour cream and chips
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tinavan12 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note