Mexican Bean Salsa
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can yellow corn
- 1 can white corn
- 2 cans black eyed peas
- 1 can black beans
- 2 sm cans chopped black olives
- 2 sm cans green chilies chopped
- 6 tomatoes chopped
- 2 jalapeano peppers seeded, chopped
- 1 bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- 16 oz Good Sseasons Italian dressing
- Drain all canned ingredients
- Add all ingredients together.
- Need a large container
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bomurphcoop and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mexican Bean Salsa Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers