Mexican Bean Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cup(s) black beans( or a combination of your favorites
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) Cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) Chili powder
- 2 Small cans green chiles( or fresh jalapeÃ±os,finely diced,with Stems and seeds removed)
- 2 clove(s) Minced garlic
- 3 tablespoon(s) Lime juice
- 3 Medium tomatoes, diced
- 3 tablespoon(s) Fresh cilantro, chopped
- Fine pepper( to teste)
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or cuisineart, except beans and tomatoes. Pour over beans, stir in diced tomato. Serve with chips and, if you like corn.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sdowhower and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note