Mexican Bean Salad
Community Recipe from
- 4 cup(s) black beans( or a combination of your favorites
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) Cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) Chili powder
- 2 Small cans green chiles( or fresh jalapeÃ±os,finely diced,with Stems and seeds removed)
- 2 clove(s) Minced garlic
- 3 tablespoon(s) Lime juice
- 3 Medium tomatoes, diced
- 3 tablespoon(s) Fresh cilantro, chopped
- Fine pepper( to teste)
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or cuisineart, except beans and tomatoes. Pour over beans, stir in diced tomato. Serve with chips and, if you like corn.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sdowhower and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes