- 1 (12-oz.) package frozen meatless burger crumbles
- 3 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 12 tostada shells
- 1 (8.5-oz.) pouch ready-to-serve whole-grain Santa Fe rice
- 1 (16-oz.) can refried beans
- 1 (8-oz.) package shredded Mexican four-cheese blend
- Topping: pico de gallo
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425°. Prepare crumbles according to package directions. Stir taco seasoning into hot crumble mixture. Prepare tostada shells and rice according to package directions.
Layer refried beans, crumble mixture, and rice on tostada shells. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 425° for 5 to 6 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with topping.
Note: We tested with MorningStar Farms Meal Starters Grillers Recipe Crumbles.