Mexicali Fire® Baked Chicken
On October 9th, 2012, Tropical Foods had its Flavors of the Fall Recipe Contest with the culinary students at the Charlotte Campus of Johnson & Wales University. This recipe, Mexicali Fire® Baked Chicken, was created by Kaylin Davison.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) Tropical Foodâs Mexicali FireÂ® Snack Mix ground
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Â½ cup(s) flour
- 2 eggs beaten
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and scale ingredients.
- Grind Tropical Food’s Mexicali Fire® in food processor until finely ground.
- Dredge chicken in flour, then dip in egg and finish by breading in the ground Mexicali Fire®.
- Place chicken on sheet tray lined with parchment paper and bake for about 30-40 minutes or until thermometer reads 165 degrees.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tropicalfoods and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note