Mexicali Fire® Baked Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) Tropical Foodâs Mexicali FireÂ® Snack Mix ground
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Â½ cup(s) flour
- 2 eggs beaten
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and scale ingredients.
- Grind Tropical Food’s Mexicali Fire® in food processor until finely ground.
- Dredge chicken in flour, then dip in egg and finish by breading in the ground Mexicali Fire®.
- Place chicken on sheet tray lined with parchment paper and bake for about 30-40 minutes or until thermometer reads 165 degrees.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tropicalfoods and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes