Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) fresh or frozen corn kernels
- 3/4 cup(s) fresh tomatillos,husks removed and rinsed chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) onion chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) canned, chopped jalapeno
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 cup(s) heavy cream
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sugar
- Saute corn, tomatillos,onion, and jalapeno in oil in a saute pan over med-high heat
- until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in cream,cilantro and sugar , cook until reduced and thickened, 5-8 minutes.
- Season corn mixture with salt and pepper if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by reedcheryla and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes