Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) fresh or frozen corn kernels
- 3/4 cup(s) fresh tomatillos,husks removed and rinsed chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) onion chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) canned, chopped jalapeno
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 cup(s) heavy cream
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sugar
- Saute corn, tomatillos,onion, and jalapeno in oil in a saute pan over med-high heat
- until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in cream,cilantro and sugar , cook until reduced and thickened, 5-8 minutes.
- Season corn mixture with salt and pepper if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by reedcheryla and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note