Mexi Turkey-Eggs Skillet
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) Ground Turkey
- 2 tablespoon(s) Olive Oil
- 2 clove(s) Garlic Crushed
- 2 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Ground Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Ground Cloves
- 2 tablespoon(s) Lemon Juice
- 4 Eggs
- 4 Egg Whites
- 1 cup(s) Tomatoes Diced
- 1/4 cup(s) Onion Minced
- Salt & Pepper
- Start browning the turkey in the olive oil, crumbling it as you go.
- when it's mostly browned, add the garlic, oregano, cinnamon, cloves, salt and pepper.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes and stir in the the lemon juice. Remove from heat.
- Beat the eggs and egg whtes ands stir in the tomatoes and onion.
- Put the skillet back on the heat.
- Pour the eggs over the turkey, and scramble untilt he eggs are set.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by britjem66 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes