Mexi Turkey-Eggs Skillet
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Ground Turkey
- 2 tablespoon(s) Olive Oil
- 2 clove(s) Garlic Crushed
- 2 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Ground Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Ground Cloves
- 2 tablespoon(s) Lemon Juice
- 4 Eggs
- 4 Egg Whites
- 1 cup(s) Tomatoes Diced
- 1/4 cup(s) Onion Minced
- Salt & Pepper
- Start browning the turkey in the olive oil, crumbling it as you go.
- when it's mostly browned, add the garlic, oregano, cinnamon, cloves, salt and pepper.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes and stir in the the lemon juice. Remove from heat.
- Beat the eggs and egg whtes ands stir in the tomatoes and onion.
- Put the skillet back on the heat.
- Pour the eggs over the turkey, and scramble untilt he eggs are set.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by britjem66 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note