- 8.8 ounces Mince ground pork (400g)
- 3 tablespoons Yellow Curry Paste (kroueng)
- 3 Dried Red Chilis
- 2 tablespoons Prahok or Fish Sauce
- Salt, to taste
- 1 teaspoon Palm Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Cooking Oil
- 1 7-ounce can coconut cream
- 2 pieces kaffir lime leaves
How to Make It
Process minced pork, yellow curry paste, red chili paste, and prahok. Season with salt and palm sugar.
Heat oil in a sauce pan over medium. Add pork mixture and sautee. Reduce heat and simmer.
Pour in coconut cream gradually. Add kaffir lime leaves.
Serve with steamed rice and a selection of delicious fresh crunchy vegetables like green cabbage, long beans, crispy butter lettuce, French breakfast radish.