- 1 bottle red wine, such as Rioja
- 3 ounces brandy
- 2 ounces pomegranate juice
- 2 ounces orange juice
- 1 1/2 ounces Triple Sec
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup (or more if you prefer your sangria a bit sweeter)
- 1 orange, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 lime thinly sliced
- 1 pint blackberries
How to Make It
Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher, cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours and up to 48 hours to allow the flavors to meld.
NOTE: This cocktail pairs exquisitely with Gato Brick Chicken with Tarragon Salsa Verde.