- 2 cups filtered unsweetened apple juice, divided
- 5 (0.25-ounce) packets plain gelatin
- 1 (750mL) container 100 proof moonshine
- 1/4 cup apple caramel liqueur
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 drops vanilla bean paste
How to Make It
Bloom gelatin in 1 cup of apple juice. Bring 1 cup of apple juice to a boil then whisk in the bloomed gelatin. Mix well so there are no lumps – about 2 minutes of whisking.
Make apple pie base by combining moonshine, caramel apple liqueur, cinnamon and vanilla extract. Whisk this mixture in with hot apple juice and gelatin mix. Stir well, allow to settle and cool then pour into shot glasses.
Refrigerate over night and serve.