Mesclun Salad with Cranberries and Avocado
A perfect salad for the holidays, these greens are tossed with chopped avocado and topped with red cranberries. Drizzle with your favorite vinaigrette.
Yield: 6 servings
- 2 (5-ounce) bags gourmet mixed salad greens with herbs (we tested with Dole)
- 2 ripe avocados, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup walnut halves, toasted
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup blush wine vinaigrette (we tested with Briannas)
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Toss salad greens, avocado, walnuts, and cranberries in a serving bowl. Lightly dress salad with desired amount of vinaigrette; toss gently to coat. Sprinkle with pepper; toss again before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads