Yield: 8 Servings
Cost per Serving: $1.81
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 241
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 7g
- Carbohydrate: 28g
- Fiber: 5g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- 8 large, thick-skinned oranges
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons grainy mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 (5 oz.) bag baby mixed greens
- 1/2 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- Grate 1/4 tsp. zest from top of an orange. Slice 1/2-inch slice off top of oranges and carve out pulp; slice enough off bottom of oranges so they won't roll. Slice pulp of four oranges into half moons (1 1/2 cups); set aside. Juice rest of pulp (1/4 cup); set aside.
- Cut a jack-o'-lantern face on each orange.
- Whisk together reserved orange zest and juice with vinegar, maple syrup, mustard, lemon juice, ginger, pepper and salt. Whisk oil in until combined.
- Toss greens and reserved orange pieces with 2 to 3 Tbsp. dressing. Stuff orange shells with salad; top with pumpkin seeds.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note