- 1 shallot, minced
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 cups mesclun greens
- 18 Belgian endive leaves
- 12 dried figs, quartered
- 2 Granny Smith apples, sliced
- 1 (3-ounce) package goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries or dried cherries
How to Make It
Combine shallot and next 5 ingredients in a small bowl.
Arrange greens and next 3 ingredients evenly on 6 serving plates. Sprinkle with goat cheese and cranberries. Drizzle with dressing.