Mesclun Chicken Soup
Photo: E. Spencer Toy and Iain Bagwell; Styling: Robyn Valarik
Depending on what's in the mix, mesclun can have an intense flavor, making it a great little garnish for soup.
Yield: Serves 4 (serving size: 1 1/2 cups)
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 155
- Calories from fat: 19%
- Protein: 16g
- Fat: 3.3g
- Saturated fat: 0.8g
- Carbohydrate: 16g
- Fiber: 1.2g
- Sodium: 198mg
- Cholesterol: 32mg
- 1 qt. low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 cup chopped mesclun
- Heat broth and garlic until simmering. Add chicken and rice and heat through, about 4 minutes. Divide among serving bowls and top with mesclun.
- Nutritional analysis is per serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This