Dip the rims of glasses in lime juice and tinted sugar to dress up these yummy libations. Tinted decorating sugar, used to decorate cookies, is found in the baking aisle of the grocery store.
Yield: Makes about 5 cups
- 1 (10-ounce) can frozen margarita mix
- 3/4 cup tequila
- 3 tablespoons thawed cranberry juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a blender. Fill with ice to 5-cup level, and process until smooth. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note