More From Southern Living
Amount per serving
- Calories: 40
- Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 25mg
- 1 recipe Basic Meringue Mixture
- 2 (1-ounce) semisweet chocolate squares, melted
- Spoon Basic Meringue Mixture into a decorating bag fitted with a large star tip. Pipe 36 (1 1/4-inch) mounds onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets.
- Bake at 200° for 2 hours; turn oven off. Let meringues stand in closed oven with light on 8 hours.
- Spread a thin layer of chocolate on flat sides of meringues. Press 2 flat sides together.
- Note: Meringue mixture may be piped into teardrop shapes using star-shaped tip.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts