Loved it! Left out green pepper.
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 to 2 tablespoons celery seeds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium cabbage, shredded
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- Stir together first 7 ingredients in a large bowl; add cabbage and remaining ingredients, tossing gently. Cover and chill 3 to 4 hours; serve with a slotted spoon.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Memphis-Style Coleslaw Recipe at a Glance