Memphis Slaw from Southern Living
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) granulated garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup(s) apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 head(s) cabbage, thinly sliced (about 1 lb.)
- 1 cup(s) diced green bell pepper
- 1 cup(s) diced red onion
- Whisk together the first nine ingredients in a large bowl. Then whisk in the mayonnaise and apple cider vinegar until the sugar dissolves. Fold cabbage, bell pepper and onion into mayonnaise mixture until coated. Let stand 1 hour before serving, tossing occasionally.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Memphis Slaw from Southern Living Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables