Love this snack cake as it's a fast and easy family dessert!
Meme's Apple Snack Cake
Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) butter soft
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 whole(s) egg
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped pecans
- 2 cup(s) finely chopped apples
- 1/4 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 350 degrees/35 minutes. Beat butter, sugar, add egg, vanilla. Mix dry ingredients and add to butter mixture. Add apples. Batter will be thick. Add to greased 8x8 square pan. Let cool, dust with powdered sugar, cut into squares.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kooklite48 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes