Love this snack cake as it's a fast and easy family dessert!
Meme's Apple Snack Cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) butter soft
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 whole(s) egg
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped pecans
- 2 cup(s) finely chopped apples
- 1/4 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 350 degrees/35 minutes. Beat butter, sugar, add egg, vanilla. Mix dry ingredients and add to butter mixture. Add apples. Batter will be thick. Add to greased 8x8 square pan. Let cool, dust with powdered sugar, cut into squares.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kooklite48 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note