Warm, moist and lightly brown on top, it's a famliy's favor.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) chickn thighs about 5 boil chicken with 1 chopped onion.
- 1 can(s) cream of celery
- 1 can(s) cream of mushroom
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken
- 1 carton(s) low sodium chicken broth
- 1 &1/2 tablespoon(s) salt or what's desired
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper or white
- Once the chicken is cool to touch, take off bone cleaning the meat from any fat.
- Using Martha white cornmeal follow southern style recipe.
- In a big mixing bowl add onions, soups, chicken thighs, salt and pepper.
- When cornbread is done let cool only 3 mintues.Using a fork rake thru the cornbread making it a bit scrumbled, add it to the mixing bowl,then add chicken broth to desire.(the moisture of this depends on how much chicken broth you put in it.Bake in 9x13 baking dish at 400 degrees.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LaTanyaCapps and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note