This is so good! Quick and easy too. I like to use a whole mustard seed dijon and whatever white cheese I have on hand, not a huge fan of gruyere I agree it is overpriced and not strong enough for what I like. Sharp white cheddar is delicious! I will make this over and over again, just so good!!
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 312
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 16.5g
- Saturated fat: 6.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 6.6g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2.2g
- Protein: 19.7g
- Carbohydrate: 21.9g
- Fiber: 4.5g
- Cholesterol: 48mg
- Iron: 1.4mg
- Sodium: 692mg
- Calcium: 320mg
- 4 (1 1/2-ounce) slices multigrain bread
- 8 teaspoons creamy mustard blend (such as Dijonnaise)
- 8 slices Canadian bacon (4.8 ounces)
- 12 (1/4-inch-thick) slices tomato
- 3 ounces shaved Gruyère cheese (about 3/4 cup)
- 1. Preheat broiler to high.
- 2. Place bread in a single layer on a baking sheet; broil 1 1/2 minutes on each side or until lightly toasted. Spread 2 teaspoons mustard blend on each bread slice. Top each serving with 2 bacon slices, 3 tomato slices, and about 3 tablespoons cheese. Broil 3 minutes or until cheese melts.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note