Melting Chocolate Cake
Community Recipe from
- 7 ounce(s) semi-sweet chocolate
- 7 ounce(s) butter
- 6 fresh eggs
- 3 ounce(s) sugar
- 4 ounce(s) flour
- Melt the chocolate and the butter together.
- Mix half the eggs and the sugar and whisk for a few minutes and then add the flour. Add the balance of the eggs.
- Add the egg mixture to the melted chocolate mixture.
- Divide the mixture into 8 ramekin cups.
- Bake directly in the ovenat 200* for 15 - 20 minute.
- Serve hot with vanilla ice cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NanaMarsha and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Melting Chocolate Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes