Melted Brie and Apricot Petite Croissants
More From Smucker's Winter 2011
- 6 small croissants
- 5 ounces wedge of brie, rind removed, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 3 tablespoons Smucker's® Apricot Preserves
- 3 tablespoons glazed pecans*, chopped
- 3 teaspoons dark brown sugar
- Crisco® Butter Flavor No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Cinnamon sugar, if desired
- SLICE and lay the croissants open. Cover each croissant bottom with slices of brie to cover. Spread with 1/2 tablespoon preserves, sprinkle with 1/2 tablespoon chopped glazed pecans and 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar. Cover with top of croissant.
- HEAT large skillet over medium heat. Spray sandwiches with no-stick cooking spray. Place sandwiches, sprayed side down, in heated skillet. Cover skillet and brown sandwiches 4 to 5 minutes or until golden brown. Spray tops of sandwiches before turning to brown second side.
- REMOVE sandwiches from skillet. Allow to rest covered, about 3 minutes. Cut diagonally, sprinkle with cinnamon sugar, if desired, and serve warm.
- TIP: Glazed pecans can be found in the nut section of your grocer's snack aisle.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Melted Brie and Apricot Petite Croissants Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes Like This