This sandwich is delicious! I made it according to recipe except that I used white bread I had made instead of wheat. Will make again for sure!
Melted Avocado Club
More From Southern Living
- 2 ripe avocados, mashed
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 8 whole wheat bread slices
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli ham
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 4 tomato slices
- 8 bacon slices, cooked
- 1/4 pound provolone cheese slices
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened and divided
- 1. Stir together first 5 ingredients. Spread avocado mixture evenly on 1 side of each of 4 bread slices. Top each evenly with ham, next 4 ingredients, and remaining bread slices. Spread butter on both sides of each sandwich.
- 2. Cook sandwiches in a nonstick skillet or on a griddle over medium heat 6 minutes on each side or until golden.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This