Melt-In-Your-Mouth Short Ribs
Yield: 6 servings
- 3 beef short ribs, cut into serving-sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed French Onion Soup
- 1 bottle (12 fluid ounces) dark ale or beer
- Hot mashed potatoes or egg noodles
- Place the beef into a 5-quart slow cooker. Add the brown sugar, garlic, thyme and flour and toss to coat.
Stir the soup and ale in a small bowl. Pour over the beef.
Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours* or until the beef is fork-tender. Serve with the mashed potatoes.
*Or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes