- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 8 bone-in chicken thighs, skinned (about 2 pounds)
- 1/2 cup TROPICANA PURE PREMIUM Orange Juice
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 regular-size bags SUCCESS Boil-In-Bag Rice, uncooked
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion, green tops only
How to Make It
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken, and sauté 6 minutes, turning once.
Combine fruit juices in a large bowl. Stir together cornstarch and 1 tablespoon juice mixture until smooth; set aside.
Stir soy sauce and next 6 ingredients into remaining juice mixture; pour over chicken. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 35 minutes, turning chicken after 20 minutes.
Prepare rice according to package directions. Keep warm.
Uncover chicken, and stir in cornstarch mixture. Cook, stirring constantly, 5 minutes or until sauce thickens.
Spoon rice onto a serving platter, top with chicken and sauce. Sprinkle with green onions.