Melon soup cold
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cup(s) cantaloupe cut 1" pieces
- 4 cup(s) watermelon cut 1" pieces
- 1 lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon(s) honey liquefied in micro 20"
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 jalapeno peppers seeded minced
- 1/2 cup(s) blueberries
- Puree melons, add lemon juice, honey, salt and jalapenos
- chill for 4 hours.
- Garnish with blueberries
This recipe is a personal recipe added by donnakays and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Melon soup cold Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews