This was super easy to make, and disappeared quickly. Great for summer, and I might double it next time.
Photo: Iain Bagwell
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 48
- Calories from fat: 44%
- Protein: 0.8g
- Fat: 2.5g
- Saturated fat: 0.3g
- Carbohydrate: 6.9g
- Fiber: 0.8g
- Sodium: 263mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 2 cups diced orange-fleshed melon, such as Charentais (1/4- to 1/2-in. cubes)
- 1 cup diced cucumber (1/4- to 1/2-in. cubes)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 serrano chile, stemmed, halved, and sliced
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped cilantro
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Mix all ingredients together in a medium bowl.
- Make ahead: Up to 1 day, covered and chilled.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per 1/2-cup serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments